April Fools "Sig Nature" Ride 5th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
xx(xx(

Auntie Helen said:
I'm now a possible again for this - Steve, can I do the parking-at-your-office procedure if I can come along? And what time?

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
I'm now a possible again for this - Steve, can I do the parking-at-your-office procedure if I can come along? And what time?

Will be good to see you again Helen.

Ok for any of you planning on coming by car to park at the office.

I will do a route from work to the cafe for trikes to save you getting off and pushing for a few metres up a one way street.

redjedi

Über Member
Nice one Dave. I hope you've got the route programmed, otherwise we're all just heading north till we get somewhere :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I got the route on my Garmin Edge.. but the little blighter likes to play up sometimes.

redjedi said:
Nice one Dave. I hope you've got the route programmed, otherwise we're all just heading north till we get somewhere :smile:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've got Teefs mobile No, he's always good for directions:biggrin:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
Steve, one of the two routes in the first post isn't working - is the other route the one we're doing?

The one that is working has the correct start point and goes past the pub we will be stopping at who knows what will happen in between. :blush:

I am planning on re checking the route in the next day or two and will post up details. No big hills but some little ones.

clivedb

Guru
Is there room for two more? Marilyn and I are planning to do this - as we were in Jan, before the weather struck. We'll meet you at Hertford at 10.

How many are we likely to be altogether?

Clive

Top Bottom