April Fools "Sig Nature" Ride 5th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

sorry bit late to post, have not been well, I think i feel a bit better today.

My plan was to get a train to L'pool St but they are not running so I will ride to Barking to get to Fenchurch St.
If I miss the 6.55 the next train gets me to London at 7.38 so Ian can you pm me your mob no just in case I'm late.
See you all at London Bridge
Sig

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
For those driving over to Hertford You can park for free here out side Unit 14 The route shows the way to the cafe
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=115035

Roll call

Sig
Helen
Clive
Marilyn
Ally MacB
Ian
Luke
Dave
Alinaee
Davy
Tynan
Nigel
gbs
John
Chris
Paul
Me
Lee

Martin?
TT Cycle?

Revised route here:
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=115044

Cayopro

Steve, cant load the course mate, any details would be great...... are you meeting people at Stevenage Train Station ? could meet you there if you give me a time, maybe email me the course ??

redjedi

Über Member
London bridge brigade

Sig
Ally MacB
Ian
Luke
Dave
Alinaee
Davy
Mick (Mistral)
Tynan ?
Lee?

Mick PMed me yesterday, so I think he's meeting Al and me in Brentford.

I think Davy's name needs to be pencilled in only. I've heard that his weekend may have involved fancy dress and a few drinks :biggrin:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Sigs' train gets in at 7.38 so she'll be 20 mins late.

Tynan can meet us outside tottenham fc, it should save him a trip down and back.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well my bike has had a wash and is now recumbent in the car awaiting tomorrow morning's voyage to Hertfordshire. I have, in deference to the reasonable weather forecast and in annoyance with the infernal rattling, removed my mudguards. You have been warned, this may cause rain!

I'll aim to be at the cafe by 9:30am to give me time for a cuppa and a loo stop.

mistral

Guru
Yes, I'm in, and hope to meet up with Al & Luke en route to L Bridge. Had some last minute bike problems and have only just finished getting it all sorted, looking forward to it now.

Tynan

Veteran
Apologies to all, DIY and a visit from a friend has done for my hope for a day out

enjoy, really wanted to come along on this one

Top Bottom