Are electrolyte ect worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
That's good too but I find that as I age I'm less able to digest large amounts of lactose and I get uncomfortable bloating and wind.

Actually I have the same problem with the carbs in beer but I enjoy drinking beer much more!

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
prefer something a bit darker myself,

View attachment 481756

When I as a kid, the local vet’s first name was Everard.

His surname was Cock. Parents must have hated him. True story, but Google with caution.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's good too but I find that as I age I'm less able to digest large amounts of lactose and I get uncomfortable bloating and wind.

Actually I have the same problem with the carbs in beer but I enjoy drinking beer much more!
I'm lucky... Up to this point in my life I can eat and drink almost anything I like without many problems, although I have recently discovered that the carbonated water that I was adding to OJ for my evening beer substitute was causing me to wake up next morning with a headache similar to a minor hangover.

I enjoy drinking beer much more too - that was my problem! I don't seem to have a moderation gene in me - I find it much easier to resist completely than to control consumption. :laugh:

Top Bottom