Are there any walkers here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I walk with local Ramblers, younger version, known as 20-30s walking group. But most group members have grown up with the group and were in 40s. We walk about 10 miles on every Sunday. But since taking up road cycling, I have not walked with them for nearly a year. We used to go on walking holidays etc.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Walking took a back seat to cycling a few years ago, but I like to get out in the hills every now and then. After crashing I've been signed off the bike but I'm now able to walk decent distances again, so that's what I'll be doing :smile:

A few shots from this year: -
DSCF1355.JPG

Knott Rigg

DSCF1391.JPG

St Bees Head

IMG_0010.JPG

Ennerdale

IMG_20140620_132819-PANO.jpg

Loch Arklet from Cruachan

OP
OP
welsh dragon

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Walking took a back seat to cycling a few years ago, but I like to get out in the hills every now and then. After crashing I've been signed off the bike but I'm now able to walk decent distances again, so that's what I'll be doing :smile:

DSCF1355.JPG

Knott Rigg

DSCF1391.JPG

St Bees Head

IMG_0010.JPG

Ennerdale

Beautiful photos. Thanks

Hyslop

Veteran
Walking took a back seat to cycling a few years ago, but I like to get out in the hills every now and then. After crashing I've been signed off the bike but I'm now able to walk decent distances again, so that's what I'll be doing :smile:Nice where we live innit:thumbsup:Lovely shots,and im glad you got one in of the coast,wonderful!

DSCF1355.JPG

Knott Rigg

DSCF1391.JPG

St Bees Head

IMG_0010.JPG

Ennerdale

young Ed

Veteran
The only serious hill..this year...
Buachaille Etive Mor
View attachment 55594
Other pics HERE
that's a nice mole hill! :tongue: sorry only messing around, well done
not sure i even got that high when i tried climbing Swedens' highest mountain (Kebnekaise) this summer (sprained my ankle after a few KM :sad:)
Cheers Ed

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I would like to do more walking but my teenagers aren't interested, and usually something crops up. And yet I love to get away for a nice walk, usually meet up with friends a couple of times a year for a walk, and have done various bits of the Cotswolds Way over the last year or two.

Nidge

When I gave up smoking 2 years ago I needed to change my routine, so I decided to walk the entire Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Did it in 16 walking days over 5 weeks, was absolutely amazing. I keep meaning to do it again ( except for the industrial bits around Milford Haven).

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I've got almost no photographs taken while walking on this laptop.

P61301442_zps820c87d6.jpg

Pyrenees (Spain)

When I gave up smoking 2 years ago I needed to change my routine, so I decided to walk the entire Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Did it in 16 walking days over 5 weeks, was absolutely amazing. I keep meaning to do it again ( except for the industrial bits around Milford Haven).

Ms. P and I started doing part of this, then we stopped at a campsite near St. Davids and got comfortable so we just stayed there for a few days and swam and lazed about for a bit (weather was great). Maybe we'll finish it off one day.

Nidge

Ms. P and I started doing part of this, then we stopped at a campsite near St. Davids and got comfortable so we just stayed there for a few days and swam and lazed about for a bit (weather was great). Maybe we'll finish it off one day.

You really should finish it, from St Davids heading North gets wilder and more rugged. Don't know which direction you went but I can thoroughly recommend it :thumbsup:

RAYMOND

As I don't drive I cycle and walk everywhere... but also love going on walking holidays
This year I went to Austria,beautiful scenery and walks.
1.me looking down on the eagles nest... hitlers guest house
2.walking in brandenberg
SAM_1044.JPG SAM_1098.JPG

Top Bottom