Are you a Mamil?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cheule

Cheule

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-10965608

Not reached my mid life crisis yet but somehow I don't think a lycra suit will look as good on me as it does them. Given how round I am.

Oh my god I just re-read the article...35 year olds are middle aged! Wahhh!

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I'm not middle aged, but I thought the article (written by a middle-aged cyclist) was a fair reflection of what I see on weekend mornings.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Well I'm 54 and I ride a carbon bike but I've been a cyclist since I was able to stay upright and I've been an avid mountain biker for the last 23 years so I don' think I quite qualify for this acronym; it's not as if I'm a porky beer-swiller who has just rushed out and bought my first bike.

darkstar

Well I'm 54 and I ride a carbon bike but I've been a cyclist since I was able to stay upright and I've been an avid mountain biker for the last 23 years so I don' think I quite qualify for this acronym; it's not as if I'm a porky beer-swiller who has just rushed out and bought my first bike.

MAMIL.

snorri

Legendary Member
Just because you were in at the start, before the term MAMIL was invented, does not exclude you from membership now. Sorry, your denials are falling on deaf ears, you are a MAMIL.

:biggrin:

TVC

For the first time in my life I have an acronym
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
But at the age of 44 I think I might be getting passed it
angry.gif
wink.gif

Attachments