Are you a secret banger?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
BANG! And the dirt is gone!

How I used to loathe those intrusive adverts.

I must confess, though, that exXmrsIS introduced me to both Grime & Lime and Grease & Floor and bang! The dirt really is gone! Now I've introduced XmrsIS to them, but I haven't told her that exXmrsIS introduced me to them, or else XmrsIS may end up being exXmrsIS in place of exXmrsIS who will then become exExXmrsIS ...

*sigh*

It's complicated ...

I am a secret banger.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
So you're Barry Scott?!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I used to be very sceptical about the efficacy of very expensive Amway cleaning products until I tried some cleaning fluid and metal polish on the alloy wheels of my RD250LC way back in the eighties. I was converted to the pair of products and managed to rebuff the Amway agent's attempts to sell me overpriced stuff from the rest of the range.

I've not crossed paths with Amway since then and it came as a surprise to find that they still exist.

Cillit Bang is much more affordable and just as good at cleaning.

the snail

Guru
Obvious question. Is it any good for cleaning bikes?

cillit bang is acidic, so not good for aluminium

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
This brings me one step closer to my hunt of destroying barry scott

I think that might be difficult. From their FAQ: -

Q: Is Barry Scott real? A: Barry is a fictional character created to demonstrate the benefits of the Cillit Bang range.

That may just be to protect him though
wink.gif

BANG! And the dirt is gone!

How I used to loathe those intrusive adverts.

I must confess, though, that exXmrsIS introduced me to both Grime & Lime and Grease & Floor and bang! The dirt really is gone! Now I've introduced XmrsIS to them, but I haven't told her that exXmrsIS introduced me to them, or else XmrsIS may end up being exXmrsIS in place of exXmrsIS who will then become exExXmrsIS ...

*sigh*

It's complicated ...

I am a secret banger.

Sound as if it could be if it is not only the dirt that could be gone then

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Refuse to bang because of the sh1t adverts.

We, find Vim pretty good for most cleaning duties.

Top Bottom