Are you a short shortie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Just to continue briefly on the kilt theme.
On my last ferry trip which was this week I saw a cyclist wearing a kilt. Elderly sort of bloke with a large white moustache on an ebike heading past the Craignure ferry terminal. Probably I guess a tour guide at Duart Castle and must have come from Salen 10 miles away so another couple of miles to Duart.
An unusual sighting for sure.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
20210626_152347.jpg

Two pairs of retro tennis,short shorts on sale in the shop I work in,today. I measured the length of both and both were 13 inches from the top of the waistband to the hem.

20210626_162106.jpg

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
John Wayne's Acapulco man bag has been troubling me for the last day.
Back in 1959, what on Earth would anybody want to hump about? Mobile phones didn't exist. Water came out of the tap, not in plastic bottles.

Nobody wrote three inch thick trash sunlounger novels in those days (except Marcel Proust), so what's in the Duke's stash? He used to chug through four to six packs of Camels every day, but even that impressive consumption doesn't need something the size of one and a half shoe boxes.

I'm lost.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Back in 1959, what on Earth would anybody want to hump about? Mobile phones didn't exist. Water came out of the tap, not in plastic bottles. View attachment 595958

Nobody wrote three inch thick trash sunlounger novels in those days (except Marcel Proust), so what's in the Duke's stash? He used to chug through four to six packs of Camels every day, but even that impressive consumption doesn't need something the size of one and a half shoe boxes.

I'm lost.
Maybe he had a 'movie' camera of the day in the bag/case.🤔

They were quite big in those days.

1624745461610.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Back in 1959, what on Earth would anybody want to hump about? Mobile phones didn't exist. Water came out of the tap, not in plastic bottles. View attachment 595958

I'm lost.
What would intrigue me more than what he had in his bag would be why did he wear his stetson on holiday? 🤔 His stetson was part of his work clothes when acting. Would a 'construction worker' wear his hard hat on holiday? :smile:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy's man bag is a gas mask bag.
How did you know?:unsure:

1624747192619.png

:secret:

Top Bottom