Are you a short shortie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
<incidentally, this thread is rapidly catching up with Accy's Wig for thread-of-the-week. Bravo everyone!>

oldwheels

Legendary Member
What really use to annoy me was with children, egged on by the bloody parents, I had a go at one in church and he said “it's only a bit of fun”, OK next Sunday I'll do it to your wife............... :laugh:
If they are female I take them gently by the hand and suggest we adjourn somewhere more private. Never found one yet who agreed.:laugh:
The classic answer of course is that nothing is worn. It is all in perfect working order.

Last edited:
I don't normally watch football, but I did watch a couple of Euro champs matches (not England - that stresses me too much!) this week. The players all seem to have long shorts and socks up to, or even over their knees. I'm sure they didn't used to be quite like that.....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't normally watch football, but I did watch a couple of Euro champs matches (not England - that stresses me too much!) this week. The players all seem to have long shorts and socks up to, or even over their knees. I'm sure they didn't used to be quite like that.....
Being an observer of football fashion/strips/kits i remember the start of the 1990/91 football season,when all of a sudden footballers ditched the short shorts for almost knee length ones.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have a slight confession to make. :blush:

Yes......cargo(ish) shorts!:secret:

Last edited:
Top Bottom