Are you a short shortie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I'll wear shorts like that when I'm running but apparently it's not a nice sight, something to do with frightening old ladies I'm told. 😅

I have a pair of black jogger-style shorts with built-in undies. Once whilst out in the garden on a blistering hot day, my female lodger (herself sunbathing in a bikini) casually inquired if I was wearing anything underneath.....:laugh:. Must have been when I bent over to pick that weed out of the lawn....:ohmy:.
Anyway, I like the idea of shorter shorts for guys (but being gay, I'm bias:blush:). And what's with those 'shorts' which reach almost below the knee?....they look like trousers for hobbits.

Landsurfer

Veteran
The children call my shorts “ Daisy Dukes” after a 70’s tv series they have watched snatches of on youtube ...
I wear short shorts all year round, in winter with a fibrepile top and work boots .... If Yorkshire girls can wear skirts up their asses in the snow don’t see why short shorts should be an issue .... The children do though !!:laugh:

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
The children call my shorts “ Daisy Dukes” after a 70’s tv series they have watched snatches of on youtube ...
I wear short shorts all year round, in winter with a fibrepile top and work boots .... If Yorkshire girls can wear skirts up their asses in the snow don’t see why short shorts should be an issue .... The children do though !!:laugh:

Your job is to deliberately embarrass your children

Drago

Legendary Member
I wear shorts.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I dug these old photos out last night of my 'beloved' union jack/flag shorts. I bought them for a laugh from one of those seaside stalls that sell buckets and spades etc, on holiday in Scarborough in 1990. The top pic' is me and my pub mates before having a kick around that year. The 2nd and 3rd pics are of me wearing them in Portugal, in October 1991. I'm not too sure about me rolling them up in the bottom photo though! A bit camp maybe? 🤔:stop::laugh:

1624348708378.png

1624350203792.png

1624350250755.png

Attachments

• 1624350060994.png
    1624350060994.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Those shorts are great accy. Plenty of space to stash your ukelele.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom