Are you gay?

Are you gay?

• Yes I am proper gay.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I once had a drunken fondle but I dont dwell on it.

• I swing both ways.

• No, I am not remotely gay.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
No I'm not gay, but looking at the details of the poll it is interesting, if not surprising, to see that User, bonjy, Fab Foodie, Abitrary and Dayvo all enjoy a bit of botty action. ;)

domtyler

Über Member

Yee gads, is this really where he took his name from? -
bonj

When somebody makes a really ugly face, especially when laughing very hard. Often lumpkins are known to bonj a lot.

lumpkin

The act of oral sex performed on a man while defecating.

After receiving a thorough buggering from Niles, Jeeves retired to the loo in order to clear out the felch. Luckily for him, Niles returned the earlier favour and gave him an outstanding lumpkin.

;)

bonj2

Dayvo said:
I googled 'bonj' and saw that too. Plus a penalty charges forum, to which a 'bonj' contributes.

yes, it is me. They helped me screw over a grand out of barclays. (That they'd previously screwed out of me.)

bonj said:
yes, it is me. They helped me screw over a grand out of barclays. (That they'd previously screwed out of me.)

OT, but can we still do that to the banks? My bank have taken over a grand off me too over the last five or six years and I'd like to get it back.

bonj2

Rhythm Thief said:
OT, but can we still do that to the banks? My bank have taken over a grand off me too over the last five or six years and I'd like to get it back.

yes. you have pm.

Abitrary

domtyler said:
No I'm not gay, but looking at the details of the poll it is interesting, if not surprising, to see that User, bonjy, Fab Foodie, Abitrary and Dayvo all enjoy a bit of botty action. ;)

The more I think about it, the more I realise that dom is the worst.

An angry gay

Top Bottom