Are you still in shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
wafflycat said:
I'm in full winter kit already. Having lost 70lbs of insulation since February, I am permanently *cold* so I have to be wrapping up or I shiver ... a lot!

well done waffles. you and i are in the same boat really. :blush:

Membrane

Went out in my thin non insulated longs today. I always look forward to when I can wear them again, not for the warmth, but so that I can cover up my unsightly legs :blush:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Still in shorts. It's not cold enough yet for my longs. I did wear a long sleeve jersey at the weekend though.

ash68

bibtights for me at the moment. It's bloody chilly up here at 7a.m.Warms up during the day,then cools off ready for the ride home at 5.30pm.Overheating a bit tonight though,had ALDI gloves on and a waterproof as it was drizzly rain when I set off, then it dried up, blooming tipical:angry::blush::angry:

domtyler

Über Member
wafflycat said:
I'm in full winter kit already. Having lost 70lbs of insulation since February, I am permanently *cold* so I have to be wrapping up or I shiver ... a lot!

Eegads, that must have been like carrying around a small person with you at all times! Do you miss him/her/it?

Bib Shorts and S/S Jersey for me with arm warmers in the mornings.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Worn my longs three times so far recently. Needed them for sure on one occasion but on the other two I could have managed in shorts.

Waffly - 70lbs gone. That's 5 stones!!! What CAN we grab hold of now :angry: :blush:

wafflycat

Kirstie said:
Flippineck well done that woman!!!!
How d'you manage that then?

Ta muchly! :blush: WeightWatchers does it for me. I eat *loads*. For dinner tonight I had some lime & coriander rice with salmon fillet, tomatoes & chilis. *Delicious*

Had a night time ride to WW & back tonight. It was great fun, other half & I cycling together at night. Pushed hard too - made it a good workout. Now at 74lbs loss since February 07. Hurrah! Not far now until at a healthy BMI!

Top Bottom