argos selling a fixed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
it says 'track bike'. try getting that on the manchester velodrome…

A f'ing track bike. That must contravene trading standards surely?

Radius

SHREDDER
It's just another permutation of the infamous 'Create' budget fixed gear bike. Do a Google search for them and you'll unearth a mound of horror stories. Just don't bother. It looks horrific, and they are, indeed, horrific.

Radius

SHREDDER
Read what I just wrote above. Exactly the same. Building your own fixed gear bike will save you infinite amounts of money against having to constantly upgrade and repair these shitheaps.

Crankenstein

they look like solid rubber tyres that are molded onto a PVC rim with spokes made from aluminium :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's just another permutation of the infamous 'Create' budget fixed gear bike. Do a Google search for them and you'll unearth a mound of horror stories. Just don't bother. It looks horrific, and they are, indeed, horrific.

Ah, but as it's from Argos, you can take it back within 12 months - if it lasted that long.

Anyone had any experience of these? http://www.buythatbi...CFUMf4QodvGn89Q

+1 for Radius' comments

11971498111217377622nicubunu_Feces_svg_med.png

sabian92

Über Member
And I thought argos sold enough shoot.

I can't even understand why people would buy a bike so cheap - do people not realise that cheap = shoot? Saying that most people who buy bikes from Argos, Tesco, ASDA etc never use them or are so badly out of shape and rusted they can't go fast enough to kill themselves anyway.

You know what's worse? My girlfriend works for Argos and get's 10% discount on all this shoot.

And I thought argos sold enough shoot.

I can't even understand why people would buy a bike so cheap - do people not realise that cheap = shoot? Saying that most people who buy bikes from Argos, Tesco, ASDA etc never use them or are so badly out of shape and rusted they can't go fast enough to kill themselves anyway.

You know what's worse? My girlfriend works for Argos and get's 10% discount on all this shoot.

Are you saying she's a cheap $hit :whistle:

Top Bottom