1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

arm hair care

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Abitrary, 31 Jan 2008.

1. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Sweating in a cycling jacket on the way to work produces a sort of stripey pattern in my forearm hair.

Tiger pattern arms is not a good look for striding around the office looking imperious with your arms crossed. However, I have discovered combing them with a plate scrubber whilst waiting for the kettle to boil sorts them out.

What do the other hairy armed guys and girls do for arm hair care.... shaving, combing or is there some sort of conditioning product?

2. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Curly perm. :biggrin:

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Have you tried licking?

4. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

yes of course, but I yucked up a furball at a meeting and gave it up

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Yeah, but how is he going to do round his elbows? You really haven't thought this through, have you? :biggrin:

6. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Do you have a secretary or admin minion?

7. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

He could get someone else to lick his elbows:thumbsup:

8. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Ok. This has gone too weird too soon. Back to the original sensible alternatives please.

9. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Yes, get a minion to lick you. Just make sure you amend their job description first.

10. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

If you employed either a dwarf or someone in a wheel chair, they would be at the right height, so they would not have demean themselves by going down on their knees or bowing down.

11. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Did it cause a temporary loss of blue skies thinking at the meeting? :biggrin:

12. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Not really... not many people throw something as original as that on the table...

13. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Have you thought about shaving your arms or even your entire body including your head?

14. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

During the meeting?

15. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Sounds like you guys are in hairy arm denial to me