Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
If you ever find a free weekend you know I'm always up for going over colin.

Col5632

Guru
car takes up money, not time though

Ah i see your point, i thought you were listing things that cost me money :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
@DougieAB - Looks like I'll come off the fence on the Eastern side rather than the Arran side ... as I have to do a several rounds of cargobiking EdFoC programmes round town. Unfortunately the libraries are not open on Sundays, so will have to go on the Saturday :sad:... last chance for a big distribution run as the Festival will have started in a week's time :hyper::wahhey: (still so much to do before then :eek: )
Hope to see some of you at some of the events :hello:.

Arran will have to wait :cry:, hope it'll still be there mid-August for a flying visit to deliver some cake to the Islay-bound jammy whotsits :rolleyes:

T

Last edited:
The weathers not looking great for this. I won't hold it against anyone who decides its not for them this time.

I'm going to give this a miss I think :sad: I was hoping the forecast would improve but it seems to be getting worse as the week goes on... Hope it turns out better than it looks at the moment or if it is really :rain:that those who make it manage to have fun in spite of it! :bicycle:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm going to give this a miss I think :sad: I was hoping the forecast would improve but it seems to be getting worse as the week goes on... Hope it turns out better than it looks at the moment or if it is really :rain:that those who make it manage to have fun in spite of it! :bicycle:
Ross, the weather reports all week have read exactly like tomorrow , and there's maybe been a couple of showers each day. nothing cycling stopping.

Top Bottom