Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
What's a bit of rain anyways :rain::rofl:

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
I might not make it now either :cry:, back wheel gubbed on my way to work this morning. after work I will be rushing round all near by LBS's in the area for new spokes and hopefully have time to fix it when the wee man goes to bed, if I don't make it hope you all have a good one.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I might not make it now either :cry:, back wheel gubbed on my way to work this morning. after work I will be rushing round all near by LBS's in the area for new spokes and hopefully have time to fix it when the wee man goes to bed, if I don't make it hope you all have a good one.
Use the roadie!

Robert Clark

Arran looking great today. Might not be the same tomorrow. Stay safe everyone. View attachment 46970

Attachments

• Arran.JPG
    Arran.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Im an optimist, have just cleaned bike in splitting sunshine when it was meant to be rain. Even going for dry lube!

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Might be worth taking dry bag over, and stashing in geoffs van. I don't expect to get too wet with kagool on, debating shoe covers, generally takes about two hours to get round to cake stop, I'd we a a smaller group now, should get us in and out quicker, then hammer around to get back for the 1640 ferry. I'm very optimistic , and even if wet, it's still Arran.

Top Bottom