Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Is anybody doing the Edinburgh to St Andrews ride next weekend?

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I managed a couple, however my phone went off at end of the ride, and is currently residing in a bowl of rice to try and get it working again

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Did anybody take any photos/camera footage at all, or was it just too soggy?

T

Coffee and walnut cake for me
Cake.jpg

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Some great reports there :thumbsup: and sounds like a "fun" time was had by all :eek:

Wonderful to see how the newer CC members have been initiated into the CC Ecosse 'brand' of cycling too !!! :biggrin: and appear not to have been put off with amount of cake that can be shifted ...

56 miles, pouring rain ... and all they want to do is ... do it again ... :headshake:

Respect, Gentlemen, Respect !
Smiley2-BowingForward.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Kagool keeps you dry, hills keep you warm.

Phones still not for working. Don't like cycling myself without it in case of emergency. Off to get some new cleats today after last weeks 2 mile walk on them. Had some clipping in issues early Saturday, so swapped my let and right over at machrie bay.....which led to us all trawling the floor best part of half an hour trying o find a dropped screw!

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Kagool keeps you dry, hills keep you warm.

Phones still not for working. Don't like cycling myself without it in case of emergency. Off to get some new cleats today after last weeks 2 mile walk on them. Had some clipping in issues early Saturday, so swapped my let and right over at machrie bay.....which led to us all trawling the floor best part of half an hour trying o find a dropped screw!

You certainly looked like you had lost a few screws

Top Bottom