Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
my phones dead in case you tried to message me Geoff. thank you for letting me stash my bag, best feeling of the day was changing into dry clothes. sorry for rejecting tea, felt too cold to take anything warm in at that point, needed to warm up first.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
found a segment im faster than @Rasmus , he cant leave Scotland until this is rectified!!

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Fantastic, memorable day. 56 miles in constant pi**ing rain. What could be more fun?
My sincere thanks to four great guys with considerably more experience than I for giving me a true initiation into riding a road bike in the silliest of weather.
Cheers for your patience, friendliness and consideration.
Now, after a barrowful of curry and red wine it's fast approaching my bed time as the sun descends over Lamlash.
Sleep well guys.

Bet it was nae Tour O the Borders 2013

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
harder. this was no Macaronie pie run for girls :smile:
Ha, ha! Well done to all of you, I got soaked throughout my waterproofs on the commute this afternoon. Mind, lovely night for a ride home, I think tomorrow it's going to be nice weather.
Well, at least the rain was warm, not freezing like on the Queen's view ride back in February :cold:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I only remember the cold rain pelting me near the end. We had island rain, much more brutal precipitation than any mainland drizzle :smile:

Top Bottom