As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Other cyclists who say hello to me and expect a reply when 1: They are not a roadie 2: When I'm in the zone.

:whistle: :laugh:
You have a zone??? :whistle:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I dislike dog walkers. The ones who have the lead right across the shared use path and arent even aware of your presence unless you airzound them because they have earphones in.
My pet hate is mobile phone users though (when driving). I stopped besides a woman at some traffic lights the other day who as on her phone, pointed at it and she didnt even know what she was doing wrong. I didnt bother 'educating' her because my lights changed anyway.

One thing that I like is when someone gives me plenty of room when behind and overtaking. I always make sure to either give them a polite toot of the horm or to give a 'thumbs up' gesture and say "thank you".

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Chav's in cars, these people are clearly excited by the Olympics success in the cycling. When they see you, they don’t know how to act like and too immature to know what to do with these feelings and therefore shout out random stuff out of the window, not always offensive mind you.

Cyclist more than drivers, When they go through red lights. Pick, either you’re a pedestrian or a road user, your can’t be both and pick the rules that suit you in any given situation!
Horses! Especially on single tracks or narrow roads, I’ve seen them videos where they kick out, arrrr!

lip03

Über Member
kids that throw stuff at you hahaha there is a lot of ferral looking kids in bedfordshire.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sheep? I distinctly remember this being 'who' so even if this is a specific sheep I am not sure it counts. I saw ianrauk while out today evidently (I live in Quebec) so my answer is him.

Lighten up sonny... you see the winking smileys?

Octet

Veteran
Sounds like my daughter!
If we're walking and a runner passes she races them, and has taken to doing the same on her bike with other cyclists.
Like mother like daughter.

Yeah, it left me with a slightly quizzical expression and a concern for my fitness :laugh:

Top Bottom