as yore inglis himprovad sinse poasting in sycal spat an othar forams?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Being brought up in Thatchers Britain with one damaged book between 4 people my Spelling and grammar is not great but I do often wonder what they are doing in schools now days having seen some of my young work colleagues spelling and grammer quite a few of them are very near getting in the cannot read or write bracket . I asked one to write a report on a tablet and he fully admitted he couldn't spell anything without the auto correct feature.

grldtnr

Being brought up in Thatchers Britain with one damaged book between 4 people my Spelling and grammar is not great but I do often wonder what they are doing in schools now days having seen some of my young work colleagues spelling and grammer quite a few of them are very near getting in the cannot read or write bracket . I asked one to write a report on a tablet and he fully admitted he couldn't spell anything without the auto correct feature.

Too busy pretending to be animals they're plainly not, not content with identifying as a Cat, someone now identifies as a fox 🦊!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I know a couple off of u struggle any days

I've just seen this on a local gossip, buy, sell, lost cats etc Facebook page. What the fark is the blithering idiot attempting to say?! 🧐 🤔

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just seen this one on the local Facebook news, info, nail bars :rolleyes: , take-aways etc site.

Once again, another sweet outside on the pavement, the council van has just been sat for 15 minutes looking at it now they’ve drove off and the binmen have put it on Wellington Street once again, it’s a joke

nc_ohc=XJOAPsz4PakAX-OKJOH&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

nc_ohc=dHZrlajltT4AX-4g-kr&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I've just seen this one on the local Facebook news, info,nail bars, take-aways etc site.

Once again, another sweet outside on the pavement, the council van has just been sat for 15 minutes looking at it now they’ve drove off and the binmen have put it on Wellington Street once again, it’s a joke

View attachment 701954
View attachment 701955
:rolleyes:

Is it me, or does that look photo-shopped ?

Top Bottom