Asian drivers worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
:ohmy:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I've been thinking about this too. By analysing the facts I have come to the conclusion that most of my 'incidents' occur where the driver is a t*sser. Some of the time they are kn*bs or possibly just blind. I do sometimes have problems where the driver is clearly an inbred halfwit that has a stubborn streak but often find that a closer look reveals them to be self serving oafs.

Chavs deserve a special kind of contemp and my nerves jangle when I see them trying to act large in their knackered old hatchbacks with their silly aftermarket jewel back light clusters so everyone can see just what kind of 'special' people they are..........

:rolleyes:

Globalti

Legendary Member
*checks watch* This thread's been going for an hour and C.O.G hasn't turned up. He must be asleep.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I live in Birmingham, a city with a large Asian population, so I think I can comment on this. I don't think race comes into it really especially where taxis are concerned...they are all equally useless bastards!!!
The people I really have an issue with right now are school run mums in huge 4x4 tanks who obviously cannot either control them correctly nor appreciate just how large their vehicle is. They seem to think that just because they have their precious spawn in the car it gives them the right to drive like a twunt. This applies to all races too.

Goldcoast

yeah

in 2013

I've had these people pull out on me

white male 2
white women 1
Black women 1
Asian women 1
Asian man 5

In Swansea you might see that the statistics follow a different trend.

Or you could look at it as you are twice as likely to get pulled out on by men then women. Incidentally majority of the cycle headcam footage (ive seen on here) seems to be white males. Im only a newbie cyclist and only cycle for leisure so tend to miss most of the rush hour traffic madness but one statistic that I would look at is the number of times you have had these situations and how does that compare to other cyclist.

Hope the shock has passed and you are feeling better.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Why do all racists think that everyone else secretly agrees with them?

Well that says a lot but doesn't mean they're racist.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Or you could look at it as you are twice as likely to get pulled out on by men then women. Incidentally majority of the cycle headcam footage (ive seen on here) seems to be white males. Im only a newbie cyclist and only cycle for leisure so tend to miss most of the rush hour traffic madness but one statistic that I would look at is the number of times you have had these situations and how does that compare to other cyclist.

Hope the shock has passed and you are feeling better.

Thanks. OK White males are equally as bad.

I'm fed up of only seeing white cyclists, why can't we get more ethnics into cycling?

The thread title needs context:

Are Asian Drivers worse? than the apocalypse - no
Are Asian Drivers worse? than a jackpot win on the euromillions - yes
Are Asian Drivers worse? than been beaten over the head with a dead sheep - no
Are Asian Drivers worse? than been kissed by (insert fantasy person of choice) - yes

Works much better now^_^

Goldcoast

Thanks. OK White males are equally as bad.

I'm fed up of only seeing white cyclists, why can't we get more ethnics into cycling?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372442489.284706.jpg

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
The thread title needs context:

Are Asian Drivers worse? than the apocalypse - no
Are Asian Drivers worse? than a jackpot win on the euromillions - yes
Are Asian Drivers worse? than been beaten over the head with a dead sheep - no
Are Asian Drivers worse? than been kissed by (insert fantasy person of choice) - yes

Works much better now^_^

They drive to & from job really quickly innitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom