Assaulted on Finchley Rd...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
How long did it take to report as opposed to post about here? scilly's plucking fiction out of thin air.

Well it seemed to take a damned sight longer for the OP to get to the cop shop than it did for him to put numerous post up on here

dawesome

Well it seemed to take a damned sight longer for the OP to get to the cop shop than it did for him to put numerous post up on here

Really? Yet nobody can say what the two actions took, respectively. They have literally no idea.

dawesome

So, we've changed from how long it takes to report to when the report's made.

Leyton cop shop has a sign saying "We don't accept poor driving reports without independent witnesses". The cops have a long history of ignoring complaints from cyclists and failing to investigate fatalities,let alone assaults.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I think it's ridiculous to suggest that the OP is in the wrong for delaying making a report for a few days. I know that when I made a report it took me a little while to put together the energy and courage to relive the whole event.

In any event, I shouldn't think they'd give him more than perhaps a verbal warning or a formal caution at most. I suspect the pain he'll have gotten from his employer will be far worse than this.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
To the OP, has another copy of this video been uploaded? Please please ensure one does get uploaded. I don't see why that little turd should get away with making spurious privacy claims, assuming it was him who complained about the video. He shouldn't behave like that in public, and he should have a lasting lesson in public shame to make sure he doesn't forget it.

User rosickyize is a good bet - that person (I don't know who they are) has at least one of my videos uploaded.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
To the OP, has another copy of this video been uploaded? Please please ensure one does get uploaded. I don't see why that little turd should get away with making spurious privacy claims, assuming it was him who complained about the video. He shouldn't behave like that in public, and he should have a lasting lesson in public shame to make sure he doesn't forget it.

User rosickyize is a good bet - that person (I don't know who they are) has at least one of my videos uploaded.

I'm also happy to upload it on my channel if you want.

subaqua

What’s the point
So, we've changed from how long it takes to report to when the report's made.

Leyton cop shop has a sign saying "We don't accept poor driving reports without independent witnesses". The cops have a long history of ignoring complaints from cyclists and failing to investigate fatalities,let alone assaults.

roadsafe have that attitude too

Top Bottom