Assos Intermediate L/S Jersey - is it me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slaav

Veteran
Just taken delivery of this:

http://reviews.wiggle.co.uk/7867-en...te-evo-long-sleeve-jersey-reviews/reviews.htm

And tried it on this eve.

It seems rather odd fit - albeit meant to fit perfectly on the bike. Arms long enough but not too long... also, material is like nothing I have worn before.... (Back could be slightly longer - I have an XL)

Will I get used to it and the fit? Or chuck it back at them and try something else?

Anyone else worn one and had a 'wow' moment? Or the opposite and wished they hadnt kept one?

Thanks for any help - they are not cheap and dont want more white elephants in my wardrobe!

:smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
At that price mate I would make bloody well sure it did fit me and I would like it whatever.

OP
OP
S

Slaav

Veteran
At that price mate I would make bloody well sure it did fit me and I would like it whatever.

Didn't quite pay that but enough to ask the question!

I have tops that I was happy with but now don't want to wear in preference to my now) favourite tops etc

Buying this cycling gear is not easy.... especially when you are an odd size! (6'4" ex rugby with 40" waist coming down....)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
that's the problem with cycling gear isn't it? There seems to be no standard size between manufactures. It's a pain.

stephec

Legendary Member
If it's the right size for you it will feel like it's pulling a little tight over the chest when you stand up straight, once you're on the bike though it should feel just right.

Assoss stuff has a very athletic fit, if you've got a bit of a gut you're knackered. :biggrin:

Top Bottom