Astrazenica 1 & 2 followed by Pfizer any problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Being serious for a moment - difficult for me - the combination itself apparently presents no more chancemofmside effects than any other.

The original vaccine and its consitutuents are lo g since gone from your body. Therefore, there is nothing left to act as a reagent to the new vaccine. All that happens is your immune system responds to the new vaccine itself.

Yes but it reacts differently because your immune system has been primed with the first two vaccinations.

Drago

Legendary Member
Your immune system has been primed to react to exactly the same virus.

Its the method by which the different drugs teach them that lesson that differs, not the reaction of the immune system.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I felt mildly under the weather after the first one, but only to the extent of being tired and going to bed early evening. Second one, no noticeable reaction. Third one to come.

Mind you 5G coverage is much improved even if I do have spoons sticking to me after doing the washing up

My wife's friend had it for a week, went to the doc's and they said it seemed fairly common.
My doctor god daughter hasn't heard anything but did say it could be CCEE, or a combination of NRI and BMT. Possibly JOOTT. Most likely INFI.

I had expected some medical gobblygook but this isn't what I expected:-

Covid Conspiracy Expectation Effect.
Not Really Ill, Buy More Time.
Just One Of Those Things
I've No F Idea

First bit is true, she's not heard anything.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I wouldn’t worry, Covid infection can be much worse
I saw a video on YouTube yesterday where someone reported US anti-vaxxers stating we should all avoid 'toxic' vaccines, and instead concentrate on building up herd immunity by allowing Covid to spread throughout the global population. Once that had been done, we wouldn't have to worry about Covid in the future... :laugh:

Brilliant plan! Why didn't we think of that? :wacko:

Hang on, I think that I may have spotted a potential problem with that idea... :whistle:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My doctor god daughter hasn't heard anything but did say it could be CCEE, or a combination of NRI and BMT. Possibly JOOTT. Most likely INFI.

I had expected some medical gobblygook but this isn't what I expected:-

Covid Conspiracy Expectation Effect.
Not Really Ill, Buy More Time.
Just One Of Those Things
I've No F Idea

First bit is true, she's not heard anything.
Initial impressions, eh?

AZ then AZ then P here, like many of us in the UK. No generalised feelings of illness for me, just a temporary soreness at and below the injection site that lasted around 2 days. I'd already had a positive for antibodies test result with just the 2 AZs.

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member
But it’s 6 weeks away, not a week? I’ve not heard anything about specific booster side effects, and certainly not longer term.

My nearly 80 year old father had his booster on Saturday, no ill effects (nor did he after his first two AZ).

A friend who had Pfizer first had a Pfizer booster and no issues.

I wouldn’t worry, Covid infection can be much worse

I go Monday for six weeks But that sounds good i think I'll get it Thursday at a walk in.

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
Was pinged by my Doctor time to get booster. Went to walk in and showed text message. Filled in forms, answered questions, waited in line. Got all the way to the vacinator who did final computer check. 6 months in 18 days time and rule cant be bent.
No real harm done, but delayed others and wasted an hour.

So moral of story is, Check your facts and don't accept "authority" is always right.

presta

Guru
I've had two doses of OAZ but no booster yet. The reaction to the second dose was worse than the first, so I'm hoping it wasn't setting a trend.

Top Bottom