Astrazenica 1 & 2 followed by Pfizer any problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... and if it IS a plan to fill us all with tracking devices, I can tell 'them' that it simply doesn't work.

If it did work I wouldn't've got lost so often in the Harrogate K&S Show where you had to be vaccinated, recovered or show a -ve test to enter:laugh:. And before any conpiracy theorists say yes but the venue's partly underground:headshake: and of course such things don't work in the tunnels of the illuminati:banghead:, it didn't work to stop me getting lost in the grounds of Harlow Carr Gardens either:biggrin:.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My first 2 jabs were AZ. My booster (2 weeks ago) was Pfizer. Apart from a sore arm for a few days, no problems at all.

AlanW

Guru
My first 2 jabs were AZ and had zero side effects, then last Friday I had my booster jab that was Pfizer. Bit of a sore arm for a couple of day but one hell of a headache the very next day :sad:

MY ZX Spectrum is running quite slow since I had my second jab.....I'm very suspicious. Maybe the booster will speed it up?
The increased amount of radiation you emit after an mRNA booster should do the trick nicely and give you a very acceptable increase in speed. Pity the tracking device doesn't work as well as promised, though, or we could all throw away our garmins and even our OS maps ...
I expect the next production run of the next generation of boosters will have solved that small problem, though.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The increased amount of radiation you emit after an mRNA booster should do the trick nicely and give you a very acceptable increase in speed. Pity the tracking device doesn't work as well as promised, though, or we could all throw away our garmins and even our OS maps ...
I expect the next production run of the next generation of boosters will have solved that small problem, though.
Excellent, might yet better my 14 yr old self's personal best on Daley Thompson Decathlon.:okay:

byegad

Legendary Member
None whatsoever.For the life of me I cannot understand why people think it's a plan to fill us full of tracking devices.
Since I got my 2nd AZ jab in May my 4G phone is now 5G and I know what Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are thinking.
In order to avoid this I'm wearing the tinfoil hat and tinfoil socks 24/7.🤖

classic33

Leg End Member
Since I got my 2nd AZ jab in May my 4G phone is now 5G and I know what Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are thinking.
In order to avoid this I'm wearing the tinfoil hat and tinfoil socks 24/7.🤖
You mean to say you don't have one of these
1637668638500.png

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
My first two were AZ, then I had the Pfizer yesterday. Had a really rough night - fever etc - and now feel lethargic with a headache. I feel a bit like I'm hungover, without the memories of an enjoyable evening.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The booking system is a bit bonkers. Our local pharmacy is busy doing the boosters, but could I get it, no - got to drive 3 miles to the nearest. Booked in for the 5th.

I’m just amazed at how small the microchips must be to fit through the tiny hole at the end of the needle, not to mention the advances in battery technology to power them😉
Yes and those microchips have so much versatility, and the batteries so much power in their ability to connect us to 5G, magnetise us, enable us to emit radiation and do so many other things.
I'm just sorry those who developed them haven't (yet) developed a way for us to actually direct all that energy into specific things then I wouldn't need to be considering an electric front wheel conversion on my bike, I could just fit a receiver to the cranks and let it pedal itself through the energy transmitted via the soles of my feet. A bit of very poor thinking on the part of the designers ...
Still, I expect that if I take every booster on offer they'll all interact and make me glow in the dark so there's a saving on lighting requirements over winter, at least!

Top Bottom