At the desk opposite mine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
I got the job. ;)

Also found this WW2 pigeon story. Read down to Mary of Exeter. Bless!

Well done....what job was it?
:tongue::biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Well done on the job ;) and a great pigeon story.

Mary was a tough little bird no?

[fingers crossed smiley]Hoping laurence has some good news soon as well [fingers crossed smiley]

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Well, I didn't get recommended for promotion. Looks like I will be looking for jobs elsewhere now...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Aperitif said:
Bad luck. Next time...

Did you perchance go 'monkey nuts' or even 'ape sh1t'? I ask out of friendliness of course. :biggrin:;);)

I am just feeling a little bit depressed and that I am not appreciated here... I have spent the last hour or so finding 7 jobs for which I am ideally suited, in Canada and New Zealand... I guess if the university doesn't appreciate me I am going to use lots of their time applying for jobs elsewhere. Then when i get one I will be very pleased to tell them where they can stick their promotion...

Flying_Monkey said:
I am just feeling a little bit depressed and that I am not appreciated here... I have spent the last hour or so finding 7 jobs for which I am ideally suited, in Canada and New Zealand... I guess if the university doesn't appreciate me I am going to use lots of their time applying for jobs elsewhere. Then when i get one I will be very pleased to tell them where they can stick their promotion...

oh farkinell FM. sorry to hear that. you've got the right attitude though tell 'em to shove it - you are too valuable an asset for them to lose...

OP
OP
NickM

NickM

Veteran
Flying_Monkey said:
Well, I didn't get recommended for promotion. Looks like I will be looking for jobs elsewhere now...
But you've been on the radio ;)

Never mind, New Zealand is nice for outdoors types (and mountain bikers in particular)...

Top Bottom