attacked in brixton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greenbank

Über Member
Twanger said:
Hah! I do the eight miles to Lambeth Bridge in 35 minutes. Then, the three miles to Baker street in 20.

8 miles from Putney to Southbank in 25 minutes. Unfortunately the majority of my journey is north of the river (Putney Bridge, New Kings Road, Cheyne Walk, Chelsea Embankment, Grosvenor Road, Millbank, Lambeth Brige). ;)

Jim_Noir

Half my journy is north of the river, other half is south. The trip over on the ferry tonight was abit choppy.... this is the Clyde I am on about

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Yup, there is a Quaggy river it joins the Lee in Lewisham.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Would it be illegal to make yourself up a water pistol filled with the juice from a few dozen crushed chillis to squirt them in the face with ? :smile:

Having had my mitts on a Glock, a Sig Sauer, a 45 Magnum and an M4 assault rifle with laser sighting during my hol in Houston (and shot a hundred or so rounds with the Sig), I'm quite into the idea of some bar-mounted lethal ordinance when cycling in these kinds of areas !! :smile:

Jim_Noir

I am sure it wouldn't be classed as a firearm but a concealed weapon, you know how crazy the law of the land is. You prob would get done for carrying with intent and be sued. A water gun filled with pee however, or rotten cabbage water would be enough for you to escape, but quickly as said scum bags are going to be effed off and really want to get you.

Cubist

Still wavin'
goo_mason said:
Would it be illegal to make yourself up a water pistol filled with the juice from a few dozen crushed chillis to squirt them in the face with ? :smile:

Sorry Goo, that would be a prohibited weapon under sec 5 firearms act. Love your thinking though.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Cubist said:
Sorry Goo, that would be a prohibited weapon under sec 5 firearms act. Love your thinking though.

Oh well, it was a good idea when I thought it up earlier today ! :wacko::biggrin:

How about if I saved up all my eggiest farts in a can and sprayed a blast of that at them ? :smile:

Top Bottom