"Audi driver and cyclist clash"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i.ve had near misses from all makes of vehicles including a JCB,the vehicle dosent make any difference to me.The only thing which really ****es me off is when the vehicle has a bike rack on:boxing:.
The worst roads I've experienced are near Glentress (mtb centre), nearly every car tat skims your elbow has a bike rack; I don't think those feckers have ever cycled on road :whistle:

Hip Priest

Veteran
i.ve had near misses from all makes of vehicles including a JCB,the vehicle dosent make any difference to me.The only thing which really ****es me off is when the vehicle has a bike rack on:boxing:.

I got left-hooked in the week, and the car had a sticker in the back saying "I'd rather by cycling".

I thought "I'd rather you were f***ing cycling an' all."

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Chortle. Guess what marque and model of car cut me up in order to jump a red light this morning...

... an Audi A5!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
More or less guarantees a close pass round here. By some strange coincidence a hell of a lot of Audi's have bike racks and expensive full boinger mtb's on them in the Surrey Hills of a weekend. Driven very selfishly. Must be something about middle managers day jobs.

Top Bottom