Aylesbury Circular Ride - 10th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbs

Guru
Iam planning to be there at 1000 exactly from Euston.

May I assume we stop for lunch and possibly at other times?

gbs

Guru

Do we stop for lunch and possibly at other times?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi gbs, quite happy to meet you at Euston Station, what train you planning on getting.

gbs said:

Do we stop for lunch and possibly at other times?

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Are there 2 of you, gbs?? ;)

Yes, we will be stopping for lunch (and any other time people want to).

Bearing in mind a) I'll have had an hour's ride to get to the start, :biggrin: I always have an early lunch and c) problems with finding a decent lunch spot nearer the halfway way point, the lunch stop will be in Haddenham at the Little Italy Cafe. I reckon we'll be there for 11.30-11.45.

Speaking of food, I went over part of the route on Sunday, and had a red kite swoop down in front of me to pick up a fresh bit of rabbit road kill. It was quite spectacular. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me, but I'm sure next Saturday we'll see quite a few kites.

Weather-wise, at the moment, it looks like it should be OK. Cloudy, cool, with a light westerly wind.

Roll-call time:

Me
stevevw
ianrauk
gbs
Clivedb
Aperitif
TopCat1
Katie
Jane
Tom C
Appleby

orienteer

Hoping to make this! Often ride in the Chilterns, it will make a nice change to get out onto the plain beyond.

Will be driving to Tring and parking in a layby near the station.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Yes - or Kentish Town...or not from Kentish Town if workology weaves its wonderful spell :rofl:

Cool. Could you PM me your new post code please so I can plot a route, ta!

Am fed up of women and booze and kebab (I know, please dont faint!) right now, they all have their hangups and are annoying me so do quite fancy this... but you know my sense of direction so not quite fancying this cycling from home on my own... then again, once this Glasgow induced hangover is gone it could be another story!

Cross-fingers then!

Top Bottom