Aylesbury Circular Ride - 10th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks a nice route Adam. I used to play cricket at Kimble (against an 'old bloke' called Frank - he was about 50-ish :tongue:...all I can say now is well done him).
Waddesdon is a great day out - all that wine - all those cellars! :biggrin: It's evocative, if nothing else.
I'll be trying to wriggle out of stuff to do this...:laugh:

Oh! PS - I'll be sitting out the climbing bit if all goes well - my legs need a rest.:smile:

mike e

Adam, if you invite Teef, try to keep him on the straight and narrow...
aff420.jpg

And he don't like gates much...
nw0xgk.jpg

Or tree's...
9zvrc6.jpg

:laugh:;)...

You'll notice I was on the point of 'phoning the AA in the middle picture...I was in desperate need of a drink after a series of those bloomin' things! They did get wider though...probably because mikee had shunted the barriers aside on his way through...;)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I saw this ride and thought it could be my first opportunity to meet a few CCers as it's within striking distance of home but you've arranged on the same day as my lads 2nd birthday - passes will not be available to me on this day!

Hope it's a good ride for you all!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Alas, I am going to have to pull out of this trip, due to the fact I have started drinking already for the weekend.... I know it will all end in a mess! Plus, with the England International game tomorrow and a forgotten about birthday party am fully booked up! Sorry!

Hope its a good one though! Enjoy!

stevevw

Guru
Davywalnuts said:
Alas, I am going to have to pull out of this trip, due to the fact I have started drinking already for the weekend.... I know it will all end in a mess! Plus, with the England International game tomorrow and a forgotten about birthday party am fully booked up! Sorry!

Hope its a good one though! Enjoy!

:bravo::laugh::angry::laugh:B):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Walnut Whippersnapper Alas, I am going to have to pull out of this trip, due to the fact I have started drinking already for the weekend.... I know it will all end in a mess!

What begins in a mess stays the same Davy! :bravo:

Have a lovely time - England to lose 2-3

and only a few drinks days ago...
Am fed up of women and booze and kebab (I know, please dont faint!) right now, they all have their hangups and are annoying me so do quite fancy this...

Fabio Walnutto is waiting for your presence to be felt Davy...have a good time. Ask your mates to post on a thread and let you know what happened!:smile:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
hahaha! It will! No doubt ill fall asleep in the kebab shop again, head in a donna.. ;)

Ohhhh, England to loose! How patriotic.. Just been reminded as well Staines Town (who we, as who I work for, have close links with and sponsor) are in a FA cup round game tomorrow and if we win are through the the 1st round of the FA Cup, so thats demanding my attention too!

Whoops... yes, beginging of the week I was suffering with the effects of booze leaving my body, now it flowing back in, i've cheered up! :ohmy:

Hope it all goes well tomorrow anyhow!

Aperitif said:
What begins in a mess stays the same Davy! :biggrin:

Have a lovely time - England to lose 2-3

and only a few drinks days ago...

Fabio Walnutto is waiting for your presence to be felt Davy...have a good time. Ask your mates to post on a thread and let you know what happened!;)

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
No worries Davy. Mind you, you could still do the ride - just bring along a wireless laptop, strap it to your bars, and you can see the match. Fill your bidons with lager, and you'll get the same effect.

TC1 - there's a few coffee shops in Tring, although the station is 1½ miles outside the town, and we don't go through Tring itself. Apart from that, there's no problem!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
deffo see you tomorrow Adam.
Meeting Katie and Gbs at Euston for the 9.24 which pulls into Tring at 10 on the dot

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Excellent.

Weather looks rather nice now. Cloud breaking a bit up by the afternoon, up to 17C, light westerly wind.

When you get off the train, go over the footbridge above the tracks, as the big car park is on the other side.

See you all at 10.

Top Bottom