Babies, where do they come from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Arch said:
No, it's a sign in a Boots store, next to a catalogue of baby stuff and it says "Baby order point" and then the steps 1. Choose form the catalogue. 2. Fill out an order form 3. Pay at the checkout and 4. Delivered to your home.

The last step I particularly like the sound of - no pushing and breathing exercises!
:smile: Nice one.
I guess it's one step on from mail-order brides!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
ooh arch, are you "too posh to push" :smile:

me? Posh?

Nah. But let's face it, if it came ready delivered, it would be eaiser. Unless yoou were out, and you had to go collect it from a depot. But even that seems less potentially painful...

Maz

Guru
Celebs don't have to push. They're way too figure-conscious, so go for the ready-made option.

Tim Bennet. said:
What a sensitive bunch we are.

Arch starts with a slightly poignant comment about her life and is deluged with replies along the lines of: 'Babies - Ha! No problems for me, I can drop them like bombs over Berlin'.

To use a metaphor from my youth.

Were comments about bombs over Berlin commonplace in your youth? :smile:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tim Bennet. said:
What a sensitive bunch we are.

Arch starts with a slightly poignant comment about her life and is deluged with replies along the lines of: 'Babies - Ha! No problems for me, I can drop them like bombs over Berlin'.

To use a metaphor from my youth.

Thank you Tim, only just spotted your reply. I wasn't going to harp on about that too much, should have known it would set off a bit of bragging...;)

yenrod

sheddy said:
Don't have more children than you have hands !

yUP, HAVING MORE THAN 2 KIDS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AND FOR THE SANITY OF SOCIETY !

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
yenrod said:

For the sake of humanity it’s the responsibility of sane, intelligent people like Alecstilleyedye and myself to have as many kids as possible. To counteract the effect of all the stupid people out there doing the same!!!

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:

There are definitely some people I can think of for whom enforced sterilisation should be seriously considered!! ;)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
domtyler said:
There are definitely some people I can think of for whom enforced sterilisation should be seriously considered!! ;)

Like those who don’t realise they’ve got ‘Caps Lock’ on?
:blush::laugh:

GaryA

Subversive Sage
At first I thought Arch was pondering the magical mysteries of where babies whole personality, charachter and inner existance actualy come from...
I was going to agree and confer the opinion that the biological facts or even intricate biochemical knowledge of the whole process give us only a very superfical answer to that question

I ponder stuff like this myself gazing into our babies 6 month old eyes :blush:

You can see a picture of him Arch in my photo gallery pictures of my bikes...hope it does not make you too broody-he's responsible for too much of that among the sisters-in-law already :smile:;)

Top Bottom