Babies, where do they come from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Most of you will know, I have a baby nephew, who I adore. I've never felt a burning need to become a mother myself, and increasing age and the lack of a partner, any financial security, or a home with more than two rooms in total make it look increasingly as though I never will be, something that I can cope with, but which makes me a little sad sometimes. Mostly when I hear of another imminent arrival among friends, as I have today.

However, in Boots with sis and nephew last week, I discovered that it's easier than I thought to get one!

S7000844.jpg

Keith Oates

Janner
Are these also made in China at cut price:biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris James said:
T plus 8 days and counting for the appearance of our second one.

Creating them appears to be easier than getting them out.

It's certainly a lot quicker.

Maz

Guru
Can't see that picture, mate. What is it? A lifelike doll?
Did anyone else see that slightly disturbing documentary about women who order very lifelike dolls and treat them like the real thing?

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
What a sensitive bunch we are.

Arch starts with a slightly poignant comment about her life and is deluged with replies along the lines of: 'Babies - Ha! No problems for me, I can drop them like bombs over Berlin'.

To use a metaphor from my youth.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Maz said:
Can't see that picture, mate. What is it? A lifelike doll?
Did anyone else see that slightly disturbing documentary about women who order very lifelike dolls and treat them like the real thing?

No, it's a sign in a Boots store, next to a catalogue of baby stuff and it says "Baby order point" and then the steps 1. Choose form the catalogue. 2. Fill out an order form 3. Pay at the checkout and 4. Delivered to your home.

The last step I particularly like the sound of - no pushing and breathing exercises!

Top Bottom