Bad start to the day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Gutted for you, I assume no CCTV?

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
I know how you feel, had mine stolen from the garage about 18 months back. Fortunately insurance paid up, now got a better bike but have also spend a fair bit beefing up the security on the garage plus the bike is now locked inside the garage as well. I don't know how these people sleep at night. :angry:

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
No cctv and insurance would cover it but the excess makes it barely worth claiming.
Ill see about it. Other stuff may have gone so ill need a good scout round and will make a list. Ill tot it up and see.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Hope you recover them! If you don't have cctv, do your neighbours?
Any insurance cover? Not that that'll make you feel any better :sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Big hugs the bastich

D

Deleted member 1258

:angry::cursing: Sorry to hear that.

Last edited by a moderator:

postman

Legendary Member
What part of Leeds Colly.Got to say we once 'lost' a bike that i went to work on.Since then two security gates have gone up.One in to the garden and one over the garage side door.But someone did damage the garage door by trying to force it up,so we had to have that replaced,an insurance claim paid for that.We are in Meanwood Leeds 6.Bit of a risk area due to student living in Headingley Leeds 6.

mustang1

Guru
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. CCTV doesn't do much from what I've heard except to replay the video time and time again, getting yourself down. Go to the usual places to check if the bikes show up otherwise just get another bike. The bikes are hard to come by these days so I think just get any suitable bike that comes by.

This makes me wanna get nail polish and print my name all over my bike.

I am up to 14 nicked, I think. It is a horrible feeling but I can put it out of my mind pretty easily now. That's off the street though, if someone breaks into your home to steal a bike that's a whole other level of violation. I am angrier about this than I was the last time I had something pinched. Mother#######!

Top Bottom