Bad start to the day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah that's rubbish. Sorry to hear about it.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
That's a bugger...worst part is even if they catch the thieving scum they'll be let off with a couple of harsh words.
Peeps who did my shed a few years ago got 3months, despite having a house like an aladins cave...no real deterent to a professional crim.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My sympathies to Colly the OP! :sad:
I've never owned or had access to a garage,though i did have a locked up room,with outside access to it the other year,where i kept my three bikes. The room was about 50 yards away and not visible from my flat. I was forever going across to check it hadn't been broken into. I ended up putting my bikes in my flat. Yes,they take up space,but for peace of mind i think it's wiser to keep bikes in your home,rather than garages,outhouses and sheds etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
My sympathies to Colly the OP! :sad:
I've never owned or had access to a garage,though i did have a locked up room,with outside access to it the other year,where i kept my three bikes. The room was about 50 yards away and not visible from my flat. I was forever going across to check it hadn't been broken into. I ended up putting my bikes in my flat. Yes,they take up space,but for peace of mind i think it's wiser to keep bikes in your home,rather than garages,outhouses and sheds etc.
I have a space sorted and already have my fixed inside now.
I know they will be back.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Prepare for the c**** coming back Home Alone style. Anvil balanced on the door top etc. :okay:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Man, really sorry to hear this - it's an utterly horrible feeling 😠

I hope you're keeping an eye out on the local FB and Gumtree listings; often thieves are pretty bloody thick and they might just show up..

classic33

Leg End Member
What makes you think they'll be back? I'd say they'd be thinking that you'll be watching and waiting,so to them it'd be easier to move on to the next unsuspecting victim.
Most people replace things that are stolen, fairly soon after they are stolen. They'll be expecting easier pickings the second time.

Top Bottom