Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm starting to recede and it's worrying me

• I hate it

• I take steps to cover it up

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh yeh - a half cut....... my bro, who is also blond had one of these as a teenager - even the barber said..."are you sure about it......what will your folk's say..........."

Mum and dad didn't go mad (I'd left home by then) but we all took the hiss out of him...... he suddenly gone very bald......:smile:

I'm going grey rather than bald, but either way I'm not bothered about it.

Oddball

I started to loose my hair at 17yrs old. It bothered me for about 2 years, but then thought sod it, its all coming off. My wife has seen pics of me when I had hair. She said she wouldn't have looked at me twice. So I'm very happy with my 'chrome dome' :eek:. I just make sure I shave regular so I don't look like Terry Nutkins ;).

Nope. Full head-o-hair here. :eek:
I have no idea what you baldy blokes are talking about.
cool0012.gif

;)

I got lucky with the genes too, maybe having one less than a pair of testicles since 1988 helped too. Getting a bit of grey at the temple which I think makes me look distinguished. Rather than extinguished.

One of my stepson's mates at school started going bald at puberty, by 17 he had a comb-over, poor bugger.

LLB

mickle said:
I got lucky with the genes too, maybe having one less than a pair of testicles since 1988 helped too. Getting a bit of grey at the temple which I think makes me look distinguished. Rather than extinguished.

One of my stepson's mates at school started going bald at puberty, by 17 he had a comb-over, poor bugger.

Call it the 'four foot fringe' where I come from

atbman

Veteran
One is not bald, but one is 5'9" tall, whereas one's hair is only 5'8" tall.

One can only assume that one has grown thro' the top of one's hair

Keith Oates

Janner
I'm another who can't stay out in the direct sunlight for more than an hour without using a hat of some description. It doesn't bother me and SWMBO likes it, so who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
In the poll you forgot any options for the ladies.... do we like a bald headed man etc (as opposed to going bald ourselves).

Rhythm Thief said:
Oh no no no. Baldness is one thing, but a combover is quite another. If you're going bald, be proud of it!

If you are going to go bald its a definate turn off to try and comb bits over!!! I worked with a guy who was going bald by about 30 - he just shaved it really really short and we didn't notice the bald bit... if you try to hide it, it merely does the opposite and draws attention to the area.

I think short haired/no hair bald men look quite good actually (significantly better than longer haired bald).

betty swollocks

large member
I have had a number one for years. Couldn't grow it back on top even if I wanted to.
The ladies like it, it's minimal maintenance and I've saved a fortune in shampoo.
Just give it a once-a-week with the trimmer with no attachment.
I used to have long blond hair and having said the above, if a fairy came along and waved her magic wand giving me the option to have a full head of hair again, I'd take her up on it.

Top Bottom