Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm starting to recede and it's worrying me

• I hate it

• I take steps to cover it up

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
approaching 40, with hair well beyond shoulder length and no mick fleetwood style frontal recession, i don't think i'm qualified to answer that one :smile:

yello

I'm not quite "couldn't care less", because I'd rather have a head of hair than not in honesty, but I'm not going to loose any hair sleep over it.

But "couldn't care less" most closely reflects my attitude in that I don't concern myself over it and certainly do not try and hide it nor take steps to stop it.

Melvil

Still in my 20's but have a proto-cadfael going on at the back and front is receding severely. A number 2 cut keeps it safely non-paedo. I'm quite resigned to it so don't really mind. And it hasn't harmed la vie amour either so who cares?

yenrod

I'm going on the top ! BUT I keep it quite short anyhow so hardly notice it...

A few wks back met a mate I last seen when I was 13yrs old -now 36yrs and he had shaved all his hair though he could have hair.

Still, a shaved head in some instances is quite shocking.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have a full head of hair and it is really thick and black. It has receeded about 10mm just above the temples but only I can see it. I am starting to get a few grey hairs though and they are more visible if I have my hair short.

I wouldn't be overly bothered if I started to go bald as I will just shave it all off or have it really short.

515mm

I'd rather I had a full head of hair - my MPB does make me a little sad sometimes, but I'm dealing with it. My mates show me it doesn't bother them by gentle enough mickey-taking. This doesn't stop me wishing it was otherwise, however.

An honest enough answer for you?

My forehead seems to have 'expanded' somewhat over the last ten years or so and theres not as much cover on top as there once was (and there seems to be a fair bit of grey showing nowadays), but the only (minor) problem is a bit of sunburn early on the season (but don't tell bonj) :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm lucky - have my dad's side of the gene pool - loads of hair which is a pain in the ass.... but going grey fast - got called "badger" by the receptionist at the last place I worked (in jest)...

Nah, if it's going, it will be gone - shaved....... My brother, who is 15 years younger than me, hair on it's way out - got my mum's genes....

postman

Legendary Member
Now i think it is time for one of those blade jobbies.Might try a number 4 .But the hair sticks up like a coconut.Parting is about 4" wide now.And the tuft in the middle sticks up like the aftermath of an electric shock.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have a grade 1/2 cut which is basically the trimmers with no attachment on. The bald patch now blends in with the rest. No point getting worried about it, chop it off and save on shampoo and combs.

Top Bottom