Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm starting to recede and it's worrying me

• I hate it

• I take steps to cover it up

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I shaved my armpits last year as the hairs were getting plaiting length. I thought they might harbour sweat too but it had no discernible effect on my body odour:ohmy:

I have a full head of curly hair, but I tend to have a number one cut once a year. So I get the best of both worlds.:laugh:

gbb

Legendary Member
50 with a (thinning) full head of hair.
I only notice in the bath...cor, look at those hairs in the water:wacko:
Also, there's more shiny scalp visible when ive got wet hair..its thinning, but bog all you can do about it...so i dont worry about it.

Chuffy said:
Nope. Full head-o-hair here. :laugh:
I have no idea what you baldy blokes are talking about.
cool0012.gif

:smile:

Same here :smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My dad (RIP) was a slaphead in his mid 20s :laugh: and one of my brothers has followed suit (tee hee). One of my granddads had a full head of hair when he pegged it age 85; mine seems to have genes from a bit of both... my hair receded quite a lot in my mid 30s, but now (mid 40s) it seems to have stopped receding (honest!)... it's been the same for about 5 yrs now, and others have raced ahead of me in the slappy stakes.
It doesn't bother me anyroad, even if i woke up totally bald tomorra (and I have it cut short too, once a month, number 3). In the words of my dad, "Grass doesn't grow on a busy street".:smile:

Mr Pig

yello said:
I'm not quite "couldn't care less", because I'd rather have a head of hair than not in honesty, but I'm not going to loose any hair sleep over it.

That's where I am. I didn't tick any boxes because I don't think any fit with how I feel. I don't 'like' loosing my hair but I can live with it. I don't hate it but I'd rather not.

Plax

Guru
I wouldn't worry guys. My fella is bald, grey and fat, and I still go out with him! It's all in the personality you know (being tall and having big feet also helps). Comb overs are a no-no though. That's just bad!

Chuffy said:
Nope. Full head-o-hair here. :thumbsup:
I have no idea what you baldy blokes are talking about.
cool0012.gif

:biggrin:

One day you will, one day!

Slightly receding temples, but have had a 1 or 2 for the last 15 years. I miss the mullet from the 80s (:tongue:) but that was then, this is now! ;)

I forgot who it was, but the Sottish rugby captain a few years ago was leading his team out before an international and looked up at the big screen, only to see a close-up of his crown! He said he was gutted to see how thin he'd become on top, and couldn't concentrate on the game in hand for a while! :biggrin:

bonj2

full head of hair so it doens't bother me. my late grandad had a full head of black hair right up till he was 90 so it doesn't bother me.

Noodley

Flying_Monkey said:
My only problem is that my hair still looks like it did when I was 16...

That would be a worry for me - when I was 16 I had a perm at the front and short at the back.

I was at the barbers today and got #1 all over - it saves so much time :evil::smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Noodley said:
That would be a worry for me - when I was 16 I had a perm at the front and short at the back.

I was at the barbers today and got #1 all over - it saves so much time :evil::smile:

Actually, thinking back, I seem to recall having a mullet and massively crimped top when I was 16, but apart from that...

Top Bottom