Bank holiday weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
mike e said:
What "Direct link for layouts box"???

I will get the hang on this honest...........

On the left of the picture your trying to link to, there's a list of codes to use.

mike e

2dkgwh4.jpg

Please work

mike e

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At f**king last...........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Prepare for more of this now, it's only taken me 2 months to master...;)

By the way, the picture I've posted is of no relevance to any of the rides I've done with you guy's.....however it is a nice picture of a road I've ridden in the...................PEAK DISTRICT.

If only we knew what day ???..........:thumbsup:

Next lesson: When uploading to tinypic, select what you want to use the picture for. Mostly you will select a size to suit 'Forums and messageboards' - you'll see the sizing box there. Save the mega images for the detail shots - it makes it easier for peeps to view in a thread.

mike e said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At f**king last...........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Prepare for more of this now, it's only taken me 2 months to master...;)

By the way, the picture I've posted is of no relevance to any of the rides I've done with you guy's.....however it is a nice picture of a road I've ridden in the...................PEAK DISTRICT.

If only we knew what day ???..........:thumbsup:

Taken: 2007:04:18 16:00:30

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Peter said:
Apologies to MacB for slowing him down on the last 15 miles - didn't feel too great and feel even worse today. The clunky bike didn't help matters, wasn't sure I'd make it home in one piece.

Great photos topcat1

Not a bit of it, I know the route so well I don't have to think about gears, potholes etc. Also I couldn't resist the experimentation on lighter bike hence the zooming off up hills etc. I had no particular timescale plus it's really nice that someone else knows my commute now. You can verify that most of it resembles the last couple of miles before we met DavyW again. Just so that I can rub it in when they all complain about all the traffic etc on their commutes:biggrin:

Awesome pics TC1, now that you've touched the butterfly bars you may never go back:biggrin:

Seriously I'm moving to drops coz I want the braking and shifting on the sides/hoods as is comfiest riding position. Sadly too expensive to convert the Giant so will need to be new bike.....ho hum.....

mike e

Aperitif said:
Taken: 2007:04:18 16:00:30

Thank you for the help, yeah, I've just noticed it's a bit big when opened so I'll try and ensure the correct sizing.

Yes, on the 18th of April of this year at approximately 4pm the Peak District (and it's sheep) looked bloody marvelous....;)

mike e

mike e said:
Thank you for the help, yeah, I've just noticed it's a bit big when opened so I'll try and ensure the correct sizing.

Yes, on the 18th of April of this year at approximately 4pm the Peak District (and it's sheep) looked bloody marvelous....;)

This year been 2007 and not 2009 of course, although I've heard it might look a bit like the picture at the end of September...........

mike e said:

Yes, on the 18th of April of this year at approximately 4pm the Peak District (and it's sheep) looked bloody marvelous....:thumbsup:

2007 mikee - maybe you didn't set the year up when initialising the camera? We understand that you are a bit behind 'oop North' - two years approx! ;)

Edit: Everything I have posted tonight is on a delay of some description - it's keeping pace with my thinking...

mike e

Aperitif said:
2007 mikee - maybe you didn't set the year up when initialising the camera? We understand that you are a bit behind 'oop North' - two years approx! ;)

No the year was definately 2007, it was a different camera you see.....:thumbsup:

Having said that, because the pic is 2 years old the view is different now, there's a lot more B&Q's, McDonald's and high rise flat's.....:biggrin:

mike e

Aperitif said:
Cor blimey guvnor...That's one of the best yet! ;)

I have a similar dilemma, sometimes the back wheel on the fixed moves forward causing chain slack so................

1) Buy new wheel nuts with more bite to them

2) Buy new bike

Option 2 is definately the easier as it doesn't involve tools................

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
mike e said:
I have a similar dilemma, sometimes the back wheel on the fixed moves forward causing chain slack so................

1) Buy new wheel nuts with more bite to them

2) Buy new bike

Option 2 is definately the easier as it doesn't involve tools................

new bike, definitely, and maybe forego the lavender colour this time:biggrin:

Top Bottom