Bank holiday weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter

Great day out, really enjoyed meeting the group again and a few others I hadn't met before.

Thanks to Aperitif for a fantastic route - you certainly took your time planning that ride!

Apologies to MacB for slowing him down on the last 15 miles - didn't feel too great and feel even worse today. The clunky bike didn't help matters, wasn't sure I'd make it home in one piece.

Great photos topcat1

alinaee

Davywalnuts said:
Well, am glad that the secret is safe with us! :ohmy:

hahaha, I've just noticed Alina's on tip-toes! Not wise to be so short and pose next to Aperitif!

every little helps!!...might stand on my pedals next time.......

sc95qd.jpg

You do take nice photos Dave - spot the plane!

And this one is one of many 'aides memoire' of the day.

jjpfg9.jpg

"Mind your heads!"

mike e

Another epic fail to copy the image, but the link work's so 5 out of 10, must try harder...;)

Coming soon, my take on a fantastic day....................

mike e

mike e said:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Strand-underpass-london-800.jpg

Oooop's, I inadvertently rode thru this last night, it was another "left it too late to get to the station mad dash". It did cross my mind halfway thru that I shouldn't be here

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

To be fair I was going that fast...;) I didn't notice the sign on the right, having said that the picture doesn't quite show it, but it look's like it's the same sign's on the left, didn't notice them either....:biggrin::biggrin:

Not sure if anyone else has ridden it, but it's mint, it's got a nice swoopy feel to it and you nearly get run over when exiting onto Kingsway.....

Can't say for certain but I doubt Mr Legg will include it on any FNRttC, if stopped I'd have played the old lost northener card...:thumbsup:

redjedi

Über Member
Here are the few pictures I took with my phone

DSC00145.jpg

Signposts were expecting the monday mouseketeers

DSC00146.jpg

Davy got the munchies but then had to go home in a hurry. He really is a fun-gi (;) sorry)

DSC00149.jpg

We weren't allowed to cycle down here :thumbsup:

mike e

mike e said:
ignore this, I am trying to see if it works

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=bXcZ8DDMLuTiGfFPRQKBNIh4l5k2TGxc

It probably won't

It hasn't....;)

redjedi

Über Member
Mike. Copy the text from the "Direct Link for Layouts" box.

Click on the "insert picture" link above the reply box, and copy the the text in there.

Are you trying to post an image mike? Right click, select 'copy image location', come into the reply to thread box, click on the yellow box with the mountains - it will give you another window - then Ctrl-V - to put the image location in the box and click ok.

This is for images not in tinypic, but perhaps pictures of forbidden tunnels...

Top Bottom