Bank holiday weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sittingduck said:
I had considered it Teef but one of them is on a nobbly tyre mtb that's seen better days and the other has only cycled a grand total of about 40 miles on his new bike so far (same goes for how far he has cycled in the past X years)! Maybe one day - but not yet :smile:

No excuses - just tell them what a fool am I and that "we'll just go along to amuse them" - please Ant - that's a rubbish reason, particularly as you are the voice of experience to them. (Get their money for the raffle :biggrin:)

:angry: Sort it out Ant!

Ah good! Get to work on the sedentiary duck and the ducklings now Gersh...

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
No excuses - just tell them what a fool am I and that "we'll just go along to amuse them" - please Ant - that's a rubbish reason, particularly as you are the voice of experience to them. (Get their money for the raffle :biggrin:)

:smile: Sort it out Ant!

We'll see :angry:

mike e

User1314 said:
I'm in.

Meet you all at St Pancras just before 9ish.

I could cycle to Windsor from Kingston direct, but I get bored cycling by myself these days, unless it's commuting.

I'll see if I can sort out my Raleigh clubman for this ride.

Be nice to see you again Gersh, hopefully SD can work his magic with his posse of newbie's, I mean what's the worse that could happen:-

Altercation on a garage forecourt?:biggrin:

Losing members of the peleton?:angry:

Crashing?:smile:

Riders departing the ride early, taking with them large quantities of cake?;)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
topcat1

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
mike e said:
I'm liking "Mouseketeer Monday"

I never did receive confirmation of membership to this club of elite cyclists..:biggrin:

Ahem!
2ii7ck4.jpg

:angry:

mike e

User1314 said:
Yes. Looking forward to it.

Last ride of the summer before the Autumnal nights draw in.

Gersh, when is your hilly surrey ride? If I have advance dates I can book sooner than later for cheap train travel.

mike e

User1314 said:
Saturday, November 28th. Roehampton Gate at Richmond Park to Boxhill at Dorking and back.

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23759

I'll start a separate thread on it next week. Get people committed.

Thought the date rang a bell, it's the day after the last FNRttC (Brighton) so I'll already be down in London.

Breakfast at Brighton, train back to London, Richmond Park for the next outing, train home late Saturday night.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
anyone else think Mikee's getting excited:biggrin:

TC1, give my best to TC2, must be a real bummer getting injured with a new bike sitting there.

Folks, I'll be at Windsor station for 1030, traveling up from Farnborough, if Peter, or anyone else, wants to join me, then the more the merrier........Bollo fancy stretching your legs?

mike e

Studying the map for the ride a little closer,

What's happening down Cannon Lane? and Littlewick Green?

I have noted places of interest for my camera:-

Windsor - Castle, Park
Eton - college thingy
Royal Ascot - gee,gee place
The Thames - well it's a river init
Marlow - it sound's nice
Marshgate Trading Estate - sound's even nicer, almost exotic

Any other sights?

Top Bottom