Beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Money simply can't buy this kind of style...
tumblr_m4e0rmtZlS1r3had6o1_500.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A female friend wrote a piece for a men's mag about the beard trend a few years ago. She came out with the line that a beard makes 95% of men 50% more attractive. Or was it the other way round - 50% of men 95% more attractive? Maybe it was both. I can't remember.
Someone should have told my girlfriend that! :laugh:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My dad told me he'd disown me if I ever grew a beard or took up golf. He's no longer around to enforce these rules but I stick to them anyway.

I did once go in for stupid looking sideburns. They looked stupid.

im so far away from being a hipster but I like my beard but have been toying with getting rid.

mine started a couple of years ago when I took my bike up north for a couple of weeks - no way was I shaving and going out on my bike bare faced in the northern (Lancashire) winter but intended to when I was home. the barber couldn't fit in a wet shave so it stayed, and stayed.

trouble is, my youngest now says it has to stay cos she doesn't want me looking young anymore :rofl: my good lady wants it gone as it makes me look old.

im on a no win trip.

as for itchy, that's just the first week - mine was especially around the neck.

D

Deleted member 1258

I had a beard for many years but I'm clean shaven at the moment. Ice in the beard on a very cold morning was one downside that has stuck in my mind, walking into somewhere warm and finding cold water trickling down my neck as it thawed out.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
My younger brother has a beard. He's also bald. I amuse myself occasionally by photoshopping his beard onto the top of his head.

Aside from making you look like the cream of the hipster world, proving you have testosterone flowing through your veins and making the ladies swoon, they also keep your face warm when commuting.

What's not to love?

[Recent conversion to the facially hirsute]

Mine predates hipsters by about 40 years!

Top Bottom