Beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@mickle
I am sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation, but......

£5000 in unmarked notes or your dog gets a copy of the photo

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'm a bit beardy at the moment, laziness mostly the cause (although cold morning commute stands as a passable excuse).

even so, i really don't get the hipster look; all they're doing is setting themselves up to be a laughing stock to their kids one day :popcorn:

mythste

Veteran
i'm a bit beardy at the moment, laziness mostly the cause (although cold morning commute stands as a passable excuse).

even so, i really don't get the hipster look; all they're doing is setting themselves up to be a laughing stock to their kids one day :popcorn:

Ahh I have a feeling this happens every generation. My parents had a giggle at my "fashionable beard" (not before my scouse nan asked me if I was going to Syria...)

One word. Flares.

keithmac

Guru
I take my clippers for a run every couple of weeks, so go from stubble to beard twice a month (due to laziness mainly..).

More than two weeks worth is too annoying to live with though..

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
What did Philip Larkin say?
Man hands on misery to man ...

I find mine a usefull indicator to wether it's cold or not, If my breath freezes in it I know it's cold if not it must still be warm! I also tell the chaps at work that a man without a beard is one step closer to being a lady boy !

Last edited:

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
I find mine a usefull indicator to wether it's cold or not, If my breath freezes in it I know it's cold if not it must still be warm! I also tell the chaps at work that a man without a beard is one step closer to being a lady boy !

This is my beards first winter and I didn't think it was even possible for my breath to freeze in it. How do you thaw it out - hairdryer?

GOAB

OP
OP
edrobbin

edrobbin

Regular
I work away all week, so when I get home on Friday night, Wife's first words are always 'still got the f$$king beard then'. Small price to pay for looking like Ragnar Lothgren... ;-)

Top Bottom