Beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
I work away all week, so when I get home on Friday night, Wife's first words are always 'still got the f$$king beard then'. Small price to pay for looking like Ragnar Lothgren... ;-)

My wife likes my beard and gets anoyed when I shave it off - something to do with the sensation 'down below' :rolleyes:

iandg

Legendary Member
Visited a barber in Marrakech whilst on holiday. Beard groomin' second to none and a wonderful cut throat razor job around the none beard parts

29909655384_8cf21b814b_z.jpg IMG_2547 by ian, on Flickr

It only freezes when there is freezing fog about and feels crusty when frozen but soon thaws out.I've had the beard for 20+ years and never cut it although it doesn't get any longer, a reflection on my earlier life as a biker/newage traveller/enviromental protester , Still an Anarchist hippy (sort of).Motorbikes are much worse I've had icicles in my once long hair.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ha ha - hang on ...

Old Greybeard is back.jpg

I couldn't face shaving when we had that cold snap a couple of weeks ago. It is very mild now but I bet it will be cold again soon so I will keep the beard until the New Year or until I can't stand it any longer, whichever comes first.

PS

Yes, my whiskers are going grey! I wear a buff everywhere at this time of year because I am balding and my head really feels the cold. I am wearing sunglasses because I only get 5 or 6 hours sleep a night and have huge bags under my eyes which always look even worse in photos (i.e. vanity!).

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Ha ha - hang on ...

View attachment 153754

I couldn't face shaving when we had that cold snap a couple of weeks ago. It is very mild now but I bet it will be cold again soon so I will keep the beard until the New Year or until I can't stand it any longer, whichever comes first.

PS

Yes, my whiskers are going grey! I wear a buff everywhere at this time of year because I am balding and my head really feels the cold. I am wearing sunglasses because I only get 5 or 6 hours sleep a night and have huge bags under my eyes which always look even worse in photos (i.e. vanity!).
It suits you :smile:, you kind of have a bad boy vibe going on.....

Tin Pot

Guru
Just stopped shaving at the weekend, getting ready for ski season ;)

Gixxerman

Guru
At work we used to have "upward feedback" appraisals whereby our group would meet with HR to discuss the group leader's performance.
Our group leader was a superb and knowledgeable engineer, but an absolute lousy man manager.
HR told us that we had to come up with 5 positives about him.
The first few were was obvious - he is a superb engineer, he is dedicated, he has great product knowledge.
At this point we were stuck. In desparation, one on a younger workers came up with "he's got a nice beard".
HR were not impressed, but they had no choice but to put it down as we had nothing else and we did say it.
Needless to say, our group leader was non too impressed either.

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
I'm having an issue with beard/snood compatability. I don't really want to resort to cutting a whole for my mustache and I don't really wanna cut it either. Any ideas? Should I stick electrical tape on the ends?

GOAB

Top Bottom