Beat the clocks to Windsor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i think the take that video was done on the thames and not the lake

How could I possibly know, not being a fan...unlike you. :tongue:

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Fantastic report, Davy, I was riding it on your shoulder. :thumbsup:

Sadly, craters and lots of them are the order of the day on Amerden Lane. It's a nice cut through, I have used it on the CX bike but I'd say that it was in a worse state, and was longer, than Monkey Island Lane.

I was thinking of the Runnymede Tea Rooms, which are just as you leave Runnymede. They are on the left of this view, signposted to the Memorials car park. Will peeps be looking for a coffee break after 2 hours or do we just head off?

PM is on its way.

yes i'll be needing coffee

I think a coffee and use of their facilities will be on the cards by the time we get there.

Redjedi
Norm
Topcat1
Davywalnuts
Mark Grant
Mistral
Dellzeqq ( +1?)
Sig
Zimzum ?

A small and intimate group should make for good progress.

Weather is looking good as well. Dry, Sunny but a bit nippy so wrap up warm.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think a coffee and use of their facilities will be on the cards by the time we get there.

Redjedi
Norm
Topcat1
Davywalnuts
Mark Grant
Mistral
Dellzeqq ( +1?)
Sig
Zimzum ?

A small and intimate group should make for good progress.

Weather is looking good as well. Dry, Sunny but a bit nippy so wrap up warm.
no +1 I'm afraid. We're going out tonight and I don't think Susie will be up to it - and she's apparently got to go to Peter Jones to replenish the Kid's stock of Clarins. Or something equally vital.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi Luke

Know I mentioned that I might be up for this, when I saw you on Sunday. Been trying to shift a chesty cough all week and it just won't quit. I do really need to get some miles under my belt though or will be struggling big-time on the Whitstable ride next Friday...

Will have to see if I feel any better in the morning and make a decision then. I might turn up at HPC by 9am but probably only a 20% chance of this happening. So might see you in the morning but if not hope you all have a great ride!

Cheers,
SD

zimzum42

Legendary Member
4th night in a row, I need a drink and a sleep!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I shall be there! I think! dg'jsh0rsjgnkfsjdl;bnvb9ujwerfivn' ef-g9erzjnxzrwe9gjvkferjitnzfewrfjdi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
So I can expect a text in the morning saying your running late then Davy :tongue:

We're meeting Mistal at Roehampton gate at 9.30 and Norm in Runnymede tea rooms at 11ish if it helps.

Haha! Maybe...

Nah, am just home now, bit wet out there, always happens when ive just given the Zebras maine a good shine..

Ill probably be passing through yours at about 745.. so make that 8 then.. :-)

Top Bottom