Beer or lager?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I like all sorts of beer. Greene King IPA almost always hits the spot, Charles Wells Bombardier and Woodfordes Wherry are another two I'm fond of.
Also partial to most European lagers, and a drop of the dark stuff when I'm in Ireland.
Maybe I've just got an alcohol problem...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Delftse Post said:
There's a cracking beer festival on in Bruges this weekend.

http://www.brugsbierfestival.be/en/beer_festival_bruges-1.html

Check out the awesome list of beers available.

(And they even have a creche!)

Excellent news on the crèche!!!

'which child are you collecting sir?'

'Hic dunno - which one's are available?'

U

User169

threebikesmcginty said:
Excellent news on the crèche!!!

'which child are you collecting sir?'

'Hic dunno - which one's are available?'

Amazing isn't it - I wonder how smashed you have to be before they refuse to give the child back to you! Those crazy Belgies...

Landslide

Rare Migrant
man%20creche.bmp

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm posting from the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos where I've just enjoyed a plate of grilled tiger prawns in lemon butter sauce with rice and a pint of this, very cold:

LagosJune2006012-1.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
To be honest it's not bad if you are just visiting. It's the Lagosians I feel sorry for as life is hell for most people here. The current State Governor isn't chopping quite as much of the money so there have been a few modest improvements around the city though now that the rain has finished the roads are in their usual shocking state.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Rigid Raider said:
To be honest it's not bad if you are just visiting. It's the Lagosians I feel sorry for as life is hell for most people here. The current State Governor isn't chopping quite as much of the money so there have been a few modest improvements around the city though now that the rain has finished the roads are in their usual shocking state.

You sure you're not in Britain?

colly

Re member eR
Many moons ago when I was a yoof I would order a 'light and bitter'. (lived in sarff Lahndun)

The first time in a pub in Yorkshire I swear the pub almost went silent when I asked for it. The look the barman gave me you would have thought I had asked for a pint of Babycham.:laugh:

I guess todays equivalent would be a blahger.

Top Bottom