Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
1518269675994.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Rugby beer.

View attachment 395277

A right mix up there. Going to have to work out the running order very carefully for maximum enjoyment.

Also, before I start on those (and the others in the garage) we're nipping down to the cricket club to watch Leeds beat Sheffield United and have a few pints. It's going to be a long day so we'll need to pace ourselves carefully. Shouldn't think we'll be going out tonight.

Great looking selection.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Boz Scaggs?

I've just bought a couple of handfuls of 'on offer' Sorachi saison from M&S plus a few flat white porters.
Flat White Porter always reminds me of the old joke about A Flat Minor.
Carry on.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
After my last almost depressing outing I'm pleased to say the beer tasted good tonight! Bringing out my common side, I began with a Belleville (Wandsworth, apparently) Commonside pale, which started a bit meh but ended more rounded than I expected. Redrinkable.

I followed on with a Slaters (Stafford) Emperor IPA, which at 7% exceeded ABV and taste expectations. (But I do think IPA should indicate some kind of ball park strength and taste.) Redrinkable, but not while adjudicating on a bar billiards game. Most redrinkable.

I finished with a west London return to Wandsworth where I had one of their Winter Ales. Enjoyable. 2nd most redrinkable of the night.

This takes me to 13 2\3rds for the month of Keguary, plus I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow night at the Taproom and there's still a rhubarb sour and a couple of others I fancy trying. I think I may try to go for the 365 new beers in a year challenge.... I'm not sure I can do it all in Deptford though.

Top Bottom