Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Appropriate beer for guitar practice....
20180225_160925.jpg

Yep, that's defo a London yeast used, similar to a beer I made a number of years ago. It's Ok enough, some subtleness and not much by way of hops. It has simcoe and toyamadori hops, the latter ive never heard of or tried before. Thankfully no armpits were used in the making of this beer... very easy to drink at 8%, far too easy in fact.

Too many of these and I'll be all the closer to knockin on heavens door rather than playing it!

Appropriate beer for guitar practice....
View attachment 397384

Yep, that's defo a London yeast used, similar to a beer I made a number of years ago. It's Ok enough, some subtleness and not much by way of hops. It has simcoe and toyamadori hops, the latter ive never heard of or tried before. Thankfully no armpits were used in the making of this beer... very easy to drink at 8%, far too easy in fact.

Too many of these and I'll be all the closer to knockin on heavens door rather than playing it!
Toya-wot-now? Do I need to find this new flavour?

U

User169

More traditional stuff.

4BC10647-C8A9-485C-8B58-6BE2F7C811BA.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Snuck one in as I was hiding from the cold: Deya (a Cheltenham Brewery) Steady Rolling Man. An American pale ale, with a strong fruity front and very little bitterness. Second beer this week that's had me thinking of mangoes. Mango and grapefruit juice might make a nice wake up drink for breakfast, Deya make a nice wake drink for the early evening. A beer that drinks itself.

I've tried 28 beers this month. This one is simply a leap beer. Added together, that makes 59.

Edit: no it doesn't: 60

Last edited:
U

User169

Is there any difference to that beer and an 'American quad'? I have one in the cupboard and was wondering if would be traditional or hopped to hell...

I'd guess you're right - American hops and probably a US yeast strain, rather than a Belgian strain.

Top Bottom