Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I think I have posted this beer here before. I make no apology for a rerun as it is so good.
image.jpeg

A crisp and hoppy light Welsh ale from Dolgellau. To top off an ale I would gladly drink anyway, the brewery supports Aberdyfi search and rescue team.

Colourful beer in the fridge
IMG_20180915_214508.jpg

The dint was in the can when I bought it.

I have no idea what the white stuff is, but it's not coke.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I’ve just been reading through the last few pages.
During the winter months we’ll venture into London on a weekend, so thank you to whoever it was that alerted me to the Bermondsey beer mile. That looks great.

Next month we’re off to the 6day cycling. Last year we discovered Howling Hops and the place next door, who’s name escapes me. I’m more excited about the beer than the cycling! We have a nice hotel near by.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I’ve just been reading through the last few pages.
During the winter months we’ll venture into London on a weekend, so thank you to whoever it was that alerted me to the Bermondsey beer mile. That looks great.

Next month we’re off to the 6day cycling. Last year we discovered Howling Hops and the place next door, who’s name escapes me. I’m more excited about the beer than the cycling! We have a nice hotel near by.
As there are now 11 tasting/tap rooms, I reckon it's best to split it over 2 days of the weekend. South end on Saturday and pick up the remainder at the north end (London Bridge) on Sunday afternoon. The south end is pretty much shut on Sunday but there is good beer to be had on a Sunday afternoon up north, and it's more relaxed, I reckon. Plus, Cloudwater are about to open soon (north end) so make that 12. I've no idea what days they'll open though.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
As there are now 11 tasting/tap rooms, I reckon it's best to split it over 2 days of the weekend. South end on Saturday and pick up the remainder at the north end (London Bridge) on Sunday afternoon. The south end is pretty much shut on Sunday but there is good beer to be had on a Sunday afternoon up north, and it's more relaxed, I reckon. Plus, Cloudwater are about to open soon (north end) so make that 12. I've no idea what days they'll open though.

Thank you. I feel field trip coming on....

Top Bottom