Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

BBNo rarely disappoint and this is no exception. Very smooth, a little dill and gentle bitterness. Lovely

72727A01-EC20-4E45-9517-057A18549D26.jpeg

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I would say that is obviously a word you have used far too often not to autocorrect... :whistle:

Denis99

Über Member
Wadworths 6X , must be my favorite draught beer.

GR012792.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My local taproom has got so used to me that they give me beers that are legally past their sell by date. To commemorate my return from a couple of days away I ended up with a pocketful of Home from Home (Siren).
P1000710.JPG

Brewed in collaboration with Reuben's Brews (who they?), it's a coffee IPA that tastes lightly of coffee and a lot like Siren. I'm only drinking it before it goes off, bien entendu ! Nice but.

Anyhow, my beer a day for a year project is over because the last beer I entered was for New Year's Eve. As not all the beers were a full pint, I'll continue until I've got 365 pints of new beers in a year.

Tonight's cull included a Redchurch Bethnal Pale - nice and bright with a gentle maltiness; a Moor Revival Pale - pleasant enough but I didn't think it memorable; and a Lost and Found R23 ''Hold it Down'' - a very enjoyable IPA that was so light on bitterness it was almost a pale ale.
P1000706.JPG

So that's a 1, a 3, and an 11...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
There's been no mention of Loka Polly for a good few months yet the local bottle shop seems to rate them highly, so I thought I'd give them a try. Their Citra El Dorado Pale is a well-rounded, full-bodied pale that sits on the borders of IPA land. Their Amarillo Mosaic IPA is maybe a little less bitter than their pale - well it is to my taste but they don't mention IBUs on can or site - but it's a pretty accomplished American style IPA for a brewery that only appears to have launched at the beginning of this year. They'll be damn fine brewers by the end of the year....

Top Bottom