Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
On Thursday afternoon I decided our efforts would be better employed in the pub. I was drinking this

19AF2B2B-BD44-4A2A-931A-CB3D08A01D94.jpeg

It was very agreeable. My cycle ride home was interesting.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Standard Hobgoblin today, I've decided to leave the pub out.
got a bit of driving xmas day so just a few at home.
2 hobgoblin & some Pedigree in my stash.

have a lovely xmas fellow beer lovers

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
IMG_20181224_204551.jpg
I've managed to locate the only decent beer aboard this ferry - Lagunitas IPA. At £4 a pint I'll survive the trip.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Which ferry is that, DM?

Happy Christmas, beerthreadpeeps!
It's the Brittany Ferries Pont Avenue, now about 40 miles from Antwerp. I've located a couple of likely bars near the dock for Boxing Day. Happy hoppy Christmas to all.

Damn, I'd spotted that the phone had changed Pont to Pint but not that it had changed Aven to Avenue.

Last edited:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
It's the Brittany Ferries Pont Avenue, now about 40 miles from Antwerp. I've located a couple of likely bars near the dock for Boxing Day. Happy hoppy Christmas to all.

Damn, I'd spotted that the phone had changed Pont to Pint but not that it had changed Aven to Avenue.
I've been on that one, to Santander, but I didn't notice the Lagunitas as I was too busy choosing a bottle of white wine [I know, I know >>>>>] to go with an excellent lamb stew with feta cheese. Brittany Ferries are brilliant!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've been on that one, to Santander, but I didn't notice the Lagunitas as I was too busy choosing a bottle of white wine [I know, I know >>>>>] to go with an excellent lamb stew with feta cheese. Brittany Ferries are brilliant!
Did the trip give you enough time to figure out their cabin numbering theory? Laggers only seems to be available at one bar, the noisy one, le grand pavois

Top Bottom