Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Black Mettle from Trillium with an arrangement of “Gentse Neuzen”.

Ghent noses are raspberry flavored sweets a bit like jelly babies in texture and supposedly look like a schnoz. I’d never heard of ‘em.

The beer is a black IPA.

0F4B66EF-A2BA-44E0-84C1-ABA2A805A625.jpeg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Black Mettle from Trillium with an arrangement of “Gentse Neuzen”.

Ghent noses are raspberry flavored sweets a bit like jelly babies in texture and supposedly look like a schnoz. I’d never heard of ‘em.

The beer is a black IPA.

View attachment 444160
Not sure I approve of black IPA but the noses, and the arrangement thereof, are worth a 'like'.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
And in the spirit of my year of new booze, here's a snappily-titled Wylam and Pigs Ears Beer and Art 01 DDH pale.
View attachment 443286
It looks like orange juice but actually tastes rather like a Cloudwater beer, DDH style
Tryanuary awaits!:cheers: Oh and Lamb Breast is a fantastic cut; you can usually get it really cheaply , as most people don't know what to do with it. I took the ribs of one once , stuffed it with homemade pesto and rolled it. Putting some veg in the bottom of the tray to soak up the juices is good as well btw.

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
IMG_20181230_180157.jpg
Wild Beer do some grand beers.

I just indulged in a rather lush red wine barrel aged chocolate porter, courtesy of Cloudwater
IMG_20181230_180157.jpg

11% of a rather smooth and splendid beer.

And back to Deptford and a BBNo/Amondsen Collaboration. Apparently it's a 27/1, the 1 signifying that it's their first DDH pale recipe, which I don't believe. Anyhow...
IMG_20181230_190416.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom